I’m excited about the next seven days. I am rebuilding my reading habit, and I’ve invited other people to do so over Instagram, Twitter, and WordPress.
The 7-Day Reading challenge is attracting a variety of readers, and it is my hope that we will have a reading community that bubbles with enthusiasm.
Over the next week, I urge you to participate in the 7-Day Reading Challenge. Here are the rules:
- Read every day for 20 minutes, for seven days.
- Post about what you read on Instagram, Twitter, or your blog, using the hashtag #ReadWithCurtis.
Feel free to post this image on your blog or other social media for others to know about the event:
My Role in the Challenge
I am both hosting and participating in this event through my PaperPalacesBlog.com, Instagram, and Twitter. In addition to the two rules outlined above, I have offered tips and guidelines to use throughout the week.
I will post my own responses via Instagram, Twitter, and WordPress, including daily tasks, bonus challenges, polls, and questions for those of you who want a more interaction and more challenge.
You can connect with me via Instagram (@CurtisWritesBooks) and Twitter (@staghorncrown).
Here are the bonus themes for each day at a glance.
You can use them or completely ignore them. This reading challenge works for so many people because of its versatility. Make it your own!
- Monday: How did you start your week of reading?
- Tuesday: What has gone well so far? What’s next?
- Wednesday: What resonates with you from your reading?
- Thursday: The Strangest Thing You Have Read
- Friday: Connect With Another Reader
- Saturday: Binge Read or Taste Books
- Sunday: Reconnect with Yourself. How did the challenge go?
Remember to use the hashtag #ReadWithCurtis so we can see what you are reading!
What can I do today?
Since it is the day before the challenge, there is no official prompt. However, if you are moved to write a post, snap a picture of a book, or share an article via Twitter, feel free to start early!
For example, here’s a picture of a stack of books I may choose from this week:
I hope to see you participating!
Do you want your blog or Instagram post featured during this challenge? Add a link back to this page or link to the #ReadWithCurtis guidelines article.
Read all of my 7-Day Challenge Articles here.
Like what you’re reading? Consider joining the Reader’s Club, or Become a Patron.